It’s a brand new year and we’re very excited to see what’s coming next for WLC. But, the New Year is as much about looking back as it is about looking forward. As 2016 dawns, we take moment to reflect on just a few of the exciting projects White Label Collective and our Directors have been involved with recently.
And we’ve been pretty busy…
- Creating presentation materials to kick of planning for a big event in Washington DC next year
- Sipping prosecco and swapping contacts at a freelancers networking event in London
- Booking a big public sector film project
- Overseeing technical delivery of a experiential marketing event for a major UK retailer
- Attending the Association Congress in London (and picking up some great tips for managing association membership)
- Designing and printing expo panels for a show in January
- Pitching for plenty of new projects
- …and, of course, securing a place for The Little Prince at Abu Dhabi Festival in April 2016!
All this alongside preparing for and celebrating the festive season (it’s a hard life).
2015’s been quite a year. Our directors have worked on projects of all shapes and sizes, across multiple sectors. We’ve travelled to Berlin, Venice, Cannes, Prague, Miami, Valencia, Johannesburg and Cape Town. And, as you can see, it was hardly a quiet close to the year either. As we look ahead to 2016, we’ve got plenty to look forward to.
Thank you to all our Associates, clients, family and friends for your hard work and support over the past 12 months.
Here’s to a healthy, happy and successful 2016, together.
About the Author